Last Sunday morning, the sunshine felt like rain.
The week before, they all seemed the same.
With the help of God and true friends, I've come to realize,
I still have two strong legs, and even wings to fly.
So I, ain't a-wastin time no more.
Thanks to you it will be done
Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...
The week before, they all seemed the same.
With the help of God and true friends, I've come to realize,
I still have two strong legs, and even wings to fly.
So I, ain't a-wastin time no more.
Thanks to you it will be done
Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...
-mix of allman bros/led zep
5 comments:
ew. Alman Brothers. lol. ;)
I saw them play once. it was decent.
wateva punk i so remember you went with some weird boy hence you're 'decent' comment. at riverbend. the best venue?
and half the band died in a plane crash a la buddy holly; greg allman etc before we were born
yeah, that weird redneck kid that was smoking pot the whole way up there... ew. that was weird. Everyone I date is fucking weird. What the hell?
Post a Comment