Wednesday, August 10, 2005

right

so i cant get this to do what i want, i cant make new links, or make the pictures go away
besides that tonite was well
i went out to meet an italian. running horribly late as usual almost a test if ya can put up with my lateness on the first date well . .
and it was really weird cause i didnt think people did that any more you know date. you get a group of friends together and meet up with his group of friends and then see where the night takes you.
so i was nervous didnt know what to expect what to wear? very confusing
after he cooked me pasta and poured some lovely red wine and showed me pictures of his house in the countryside and where he used to live in rome, made italian coffee, then on the drive home he kept looking at me and saying bella! well more than that but my spelling in english is atrocious nevermind other languages
and very importantly made sure i was inside before driving off. so small yet crucial
ah just the romance of it all. felt like something out of a book
yet im so cynical this is so sad but because it was all so nice its like i cant believe its true. does that make sense?
as if it would be easier to believe that it was all an act, the art of seduction fine tuned, me falling under the spell

8 comments:

caprice said...

Which italian?

Cressy said...

hey! I liked your bit song lyric poem! put it back!

Cressy said...

Caprice speaks Italian fluently. If he ever pisses you off she can tell you how to call him a lion of the sea penis.

Watch out for the Italians. I once went on a date with a guy called Giovanni. It was painful. I try to forget.

faircity tales said...

why was it painful? wat is a sea penis? the lyric thingy was too long
do you have yahoo im? or just aol? eoin has it, i'll have to find out his id

Cressy said...

i only have aol. I have MSN.

aol: stmaryan
msn: my hotmail address.

A dork is, according to Caprice, part of a whale penis. But I told her I'd rather it be part of a sea lion penis. And so it began. But I switched penis to princess, naturally.

Anonymous said...

Hi aoife, Out surfing for information on how to meet girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Anonymous said...

Hi there aoife, I had been out looking for some new information on attract beautiful women when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

Hello aoife, been looking for the latest info on how to seduce girls and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.