Friday, September 09, 2005

songbird

For you, there'll be no more crying, For you, the sun will be shining, And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right . . . . . 'Cause I feel that when I'm with you, It's alright, I know it's right.
And the songbirds are singing, Like they know the score, And I love you, I love you, I love you, Like never before. And I wish you all the love in the world, But most of all, I wish it from myself . . . . And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.

"the only profession that labors incessantly to destroy the reason for its own existence."
-James Bryce, March 23rd, 1914

guess? what is that profession?
hope you're out there golden gal, and reading
did not mean to pry but was trying to find a document on bro's computer, and just clicked on it, had to read. you deserve it more than me, so i hope and pray you make it
someday maybe we can go to india together, and tackle all those things you saw

tho i do feel the fact that we care, is in and of itself a starting point cause so many people dont

not that its acceptable to merely know, truly feel if you know, and are aware, yet let it happen, that you are accountable
everytime someone says ah who cares, reminded of story of man who decided that when they came for the 'others' it wasn't his responsibility to say anything
and when they came for him, no one was left to speak out

1 comment:

caprice said...

verification
sad that you need it; spammers
you are rude and weird