Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.....Killing in the Name of

First if you were ever a white male who did not understand what Rage meant with, "some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses," lord honey, lets have a talk.
Fuck it.
I get so much hate from my own, told that I remembered things wrong, told that I got the wrong end, told that I am hysterical. Told this morning that I was wrong, as in a wrong in, go back to bed cause i was obviously on something.
Yes I take 5 pills a day. supposedly it's keeping me from the worst. but to tell me that I'm off, and you will not even go to breakfast with me? on your birthday? We could have had a different memory.
If my dreams come true, I'll be long gone this time next year.
I hope it was worth it. Whatever you had to prove.
I hope it made you feel good, to judge. Especially when among other things I had to break into my own house because someone forgot the keys and fell asleep in the cab, leaving a child to convince the cab driver he would be paid, try and open the door to get the little ones in, ending up having to crawl through a window to get inside, and then eye poke/sternal rub a parent to wake up and get them fuck out of the the cab as the other adult had said fuck you and stumbled off to bed. With children now awake that had to be convinced back to sleep
Like do not come for me unless you ready for me to unload.
but yeah they're great. so much fun. always have a great time with your parents. we love them so much. they are hilarious. The best. Such good hosts.
And it is cool siblings. Forget I ever did anything for you ever. I am a bad person apparently. So bad the sister I literally walked up and down the street trying to calm, when all had had enough, refuses to be in the same house as me (? god knows her current demands).
I get the message I am a horrible daughter, sibling, person. I hope you are perfect. I hope you know what to do when you are moved 3 times before you turn 8. I hope you are a kinder person. I hope you do not wake up every morning and the first thought is "fuck. why."
Do not scratch here though, unless you're ready for blood.


No comments: