Still listening to Tom Petty
Aha
We born before the wind....also younger than the sun
If only I could always talk in lyric.
Let me run with you tonight
I'll take you on a moonlight ride
There's someone I used to see
But she don't give a damn for me
But let me get to the point, let's roll another joint
And turn the radio loud, I'm too alone to be proud
You don't know how it feels
You don't know how it feels to be me
And maybe the lyrics is all I need to know about that.
but my old man was born to run.
and you can only run for so long.
until "Tuesday's gone," comes up, I believe a non-problematic Lynard Skynard song.
(they talk about southern man in free bird perhaps one of my favorite guitar songs, direct reference to neil young's southern man, and say we dont need you around. screw hip hop battles this came much earlier, and the lynard skynard fans have temporarily won. neil young's store of recordings went up in a wildfire last year.
I'm riding my blues away
She had to be free
I'm riding my blues away
Tuesday's gone with the wind
Tuesday's gone with the wind
Tuesday's gone with the wind
my baby's gone with the wind
......Cause my baby's gone
Ride on train, riding my blues babe
Goodbye Tuesday, oh train.
next song
Stevie and I don't actually recognize.
but I am stuck.
I need to write myself out of this timeline. I need to write myself
out of this story. i deserve better.
lovers forever face to face
Aha
We born before the wind....also younger than the sun
If only I could always talk in lyric.
No comments:
Post a Comment