So they were having a special 6-8pm sale at the mall for Victoria's Secret.
Before I go further I detest the 'fashion' show, and that it is shown early enough for
young girls to watch.
No that's not how you have to look.
Anyways do love their bras and underwear (eternal conundrum, and it is tough to get well made bras for myself unless someone wants to spirit me away to New York and to the apparent miracle bra worker that lives there)
Got there, spent an hour fussing over pj pants (we have this family christmas thing about pjs) and should I get a small even if it wouldnt fit, because the person would be offended by a medium, and then it was time and I hadn't even gotten underwear.
Exciting day, I know. but everything shows up.
my fear of offending someone
my fear of being in a shop with less than 5 minutes till closing and putting anyone out
my fear of just fear, and oh the multitudes.
my fear of my body not looking right
my fear of being caught out, and someone laughing at the idea that I could be 'sexy'
all over a stupid late night victoria's secret opening at the mall.
Home now, and there's a dog to walk
Before I go further I detest the 'fashion' show, and that it is shown early enough for
young girls to watch.
No that's not how you have to look.
Anyways do love their bras and underwear (eternal conundrum, and it is tough to get well made bras for myself unless someone wants to spirit me away to New York and to the apparent miracle bra worker that lives there)
Got there, spent an hour fussing over pj pants (we have this family christmas thing about pjs) and should I get a small even if it wouldnt fit, because the person would be offended by a medium, and then it was time and I hadn't even gotten underwear.
Exciting day, I know. but everything shows up.
my fear of offending someone
my fear of being in a shop with less than 5 minutes till closing and putting anyone out
my fear of just fear, and oh the multitudes.
my fear of my body not looking right
my fear of being caught out, and someone laughing at the idea that I could be 'sexy'
all over a stupid late night victoria's secret opening at the mall.
Home now, and there's a dog to walk
No comments:
Post a Comment