Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Pogues & Kirsty McColl Fairytale Of New York



And Merry Christmas! Though its not time yet, despite what Modern Family would have you believe (hiLarious episode). I'm scared I won't make it home for Crimbo, so I've been studiously avoiding it with this thesis business. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Heard of it? Exactly.
But its time. I heard this on the rad and then saw a truck of trees.
Though there is/was (after Thursday) still leaves on the trees. Making christmas trees crazy expensive. Climate is a changin' even if the times are too slow (oh my growing up place Kentucky with the Ark being built-will they have 2 T rexes (rexi?) on the thing?)

Question: Where is our modern day Bob Dylan? Phil Ochs? Neil Young? Even Tracey Chapman talkin about a revolution.....

See too easy to rant. So Happy Human Rights Day. Celebrate your rights. And I'm officially getting in the Christmas spirit, time for my tinsel-looking scarf ;)

No comments: