I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking
These days, these days.
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to.
royal tenebaums soundtrack
not very cheery i know but sometimes anyways so myspace is pissing me off
but yesterday i heard a very funny story about the snooping on myspace and it made
me feel better, to know like, that i wasnt the only stalker out there. not so much
stalker as bizarrely interested in the lives of people ive never met.
but i guess thats kinda what reading other people's blogs are all about
how i love tracy chapman. id no idea how i missed her. thing is that the songs
still ring true. which is sad. 'fast car' indeed. the fast and the furious.
sunday i went for a walk to the beach cause some fool didnt believe me when i
told him that there was one.
come on now la, why ya gonna do that.
so walked and walked to the beach, it was really windy but sunny. then along the beach.
some mad one out kite surfing. gale force? maybe? winds. looks like so much fun
You got a fast car
I got a job that pays all our bills
You stay out drinking late at the bar
See more of your friends than you do of your kids
I’d always hoped for better
Thought maybe together you and me'd find it
I got no plans I ain’t going nowhere
So take your fast car and keep on driving
I remember when we were driving driving in your car
Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone
You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so you can fly away
You gotta make a decision
You leave tonight or live and die this way
ok dunno whats going on with the font. so the sky was amazing, the clouds.
article on the weather. and a quote from shaw's 'john bull's other island,' describing
the irish weather-the thing that makes the irish and english so different.
walking in silence not awkward. behind could see these huge storm clouds, sure
the winds blowing so fast it'll just bypass us. the first raindrop i thought something had hit my face and then the heavens well. kindly was given a coat. chivalry is not dead! or it doesnt have to be, read this bit in a magazine somewhere about a publication called 'chap' for the modern gentleman.
“I find it sad that by not talking about who I sleep with, that makes me mysterious. There was a time when I would have been called a gentleman.” ~ Kevin Spacey
whoah scary~bro put some of his tunes on my computer. if i was to commit the same offence . .
just to go from tracy to korn or something along those delightful lines.
back to the epic walk so we got drenched. turning home, first thought was shit, is there some other way cause this is straight into the wind. keep going, and the sun is trying can see it just peeking out naturally do a little sun dance. and the sky. we see 2 rainbows. absolutely perfect parabolas, the inner one colors (colours?) so bright almost unreal, then second farther out darker hue. kept stopping though wet and now cold to look.
just one of those days.
now listening to joni mitchell. rather obsessed.
The last time I saw richard was detroit in 68,
And he told me all romantics meet the same fate someday
Cynical and drunk and boring someone in some dark cafe
You laugh, he said you think youre immune, go look at your eyes
Theyre full of moon
You like roses and kisses and pretty men to tell you
All those pretty lies, pretty lies
When you gonna realise theyre only pretty lies
Only pretty lies, just pretty lies
living alone. i miss it. must go to sleep
3 comments:
I told you I only signed up to stalk! lol.
He said he's not seeing anyone else, though. So what is she? Just a good friend? But I believe him. So I am again going to Honduras. :)
ok you just outted yourself. anyhoo em when i go to what was your blog its some weird thing in chinese???
it is still in some weird language cress. when will it be fixed?
Post a Comment