Saturday, November 12, 2005

Some thing I probably never told you

I probably never told you about the time I decided to commit suicide. My plan was to swim out into the ocean and keep swimming until I got too tired, then I would drown. I went shopping for a bathing suit. If your going to go you've got to have at least be found in something reasonably attractive. I had a fantasy that my body would be found by a crew of handsome lifegaurds. One would weep over me and say 'she was so young, she was so beautiful,,,, I don't know I could have loved her,,Idon't know'. But on that day I just couldn't find any bathing suit that I really liked ,, so I abandoned my plans. Never know next time maybe they'll have something nice.

2 comments:

caprice said...

were you thinking of a one piece or a two?
which ocean?
why?

faircity tales said...

i didnt write that post! long story but it wasnt me.