just had to pass this on, not being paid by luftanasa or however its spelled
for return:
Atlanta-Amsterdam $527
New York- Zurich $410
Boston-Manchester $347
Philadelphia-Frankfurt $349
Boston-Paris $451
Portland-Prague $669
Charlotte-Munich $385
San Francisco-Dublin $491
Denver-Madrid $593
Washington-Manchester $401
something to think about.
5 comments:
who do you know that lives in portland, boston, philly, denver, atlanta, new york, or charlotte?
lol.
yeah, what is this about? like, they are cheap fares? I guess they aren't BAD. You know I buy plane tickets whenever I can. :)
what is "woo hoo"?
where did woo hoo come from?
woo hoo?
confused.
and as for miss washington, and san fran, you guys dont count cause id never deem to try n tell ya how to find a travel deal. more for the people who repeatedly tell me they cant afford to go to europe.
and maybe i know people i portland, boston, philly, denver, atlanta, ny, charlotte
or nearby
;)
Post a Comment